Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sue-happy

I guess, so I don't feel so alone that evolution is the only science getting bashed by the woefully ignorant, here is a list of 7 (Stupid) People Who Sued the Scientific Method.

Not that I wouldn't want them to be right sometimes - sure it would be great if we would cure AIDS with vitamins, but we can't.  Why? Because all those silly science "experiments" provides evidence to the contrary.  Now, don't get me wrong, your fruity Flinstone vitamins will still help you get your daily dose of vitamin C or potassium, but unfortunately they won't protect you from STIs, or raise your IQ.

1 comment:

GeorgeRN said...

Too funny! I'd love to hear some comments from the lawyers who took on the cases. Did they really believe in them or were they saying, "Uh, sure buddy. As soon as your check clears I'll get right on it."? Thanks for the link.